You can update your account details like name, email address or address, anytime by following these steps:
- Login to your account
- Click edit account in the left hand column
- After you’ve added the updated details, click update account
- To change your shipping address, click view addresses
- Change or add a new address by clicking edit/ Add a New Address
- Click update address
Note: Once you verify the updated email details, you can resume your activities on your account.
As a professional logged into your Trade Account, you can access a range of assets including our After Treatment Care Guides which are also available for you in DL Flyer size to print and handout to your clients. Simply login to your Trade Account and navigate to 'Trade Resources' from the main menu.
BROW CODE BROW LAMINATION
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is designed to straighten the brow hair resulting in an instantly full, lifted and fluffy brow. Many people are mistaking LAMINATION for Microblading, it enhances each natural, individual hair stroke that much!! The process essentially involves straightening eyebrow hairs using Brow Code's LUSTRE Lamination Kit with it's unique step by step treatment guide, so that all hairs stand in the desired direction. This treatment has INSANE results teamed with our Brow Tint. Preferable teamed with Brow Code's Brow Tint due to the hair being very porous after Lamination. Our formula is also VEGAN FRIENDLY!
How many services can I perform with a Lustre Kit?
Approximately 15-18 per kit.
Will we be providing training?
YES! We will have training available for Brow Lamination - Stay tuned to all social media forums for any updates!! This will be in an online, virtual form. In the meantime - We provide clear and simple, easy to follow instructions on our packaging and having some step by step tutorials on our social media.
Will you have student kits?
Yes, we have many colleges which we will be providing Lamination Kits to, this will be available on the website upon launch.
How does it compare to brow threading, microblading, etc?
Lamination is a very unique treatment - Nothing like any of the above, also nothing like anything else on the market in the brow industry! It can be teamed with all other brow services as an add on. It is an extremely sought after service and one which you won't want to hesitate adding to your salon's menu!!
Who is brow lamination the best for?
EVERYONE and anyone!!!! Brow Lamination will make a thin brow appear full within 30 minutes as-well as a more full brow appear fuller and more fluffy!
What happens in a treatment?
We have our full, thorough instruction guide on the Lustre Lamination product page.
Are there are pre/post-procedure things people need to follow? i.e. not wearing makeup, not getting brows wet?
Yes of course, like most brow treatments - Do not wet the brow for 24 hours and avoid going in saunas.
How long does it last? What's the maintenance involved?
It lasts up to 6-8 weeks. Each morning your Laminated brows will require styling by brushing and setting in place. You will also need to apply the Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to restore the brow hair.
We at Brow Code HQ are here to help and assist you with any inquiries you have! It is our pleasure to provide you with this quality brand. Please email our friendly team anytime!
FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO:
2. DISTRIBUTOR TRAINING
3. PRODUCT ISN'T PERFORMING
4. HOW DO I USE?
FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO:
Haven't heard back from us in 48 hours?
Please check your SPAM or JUNK folders
Welcome to Brow Code Drop-shipping
To help support our salons during this uncertain period, we are now offering drop shipping! Put simply, you charge your client RRP for our Slay at Home Maintenance Kit, place your order through our website and purchase at wholesale pricing and we will ship direct to your clients for you!
How to Drop-ship with Brow Code
1. Navigate to Brow Code website and log in to your professional account
2. Add the desired kit to your cart
* Please limit this to 1 kit per client
3. Click to view your Bag
4. Check the Box: Gift or Drop Shipping (This will let us know that you are drop-shipping this product to your client).
5. Click to acknowledge all terms and conditions and click checkout
6. Update the ship to address to your client’s details
7. Confirm your order is correct and click pay now
8. An email confirmation will be sent to your inbox
9. We will arrange to have the products sent to your client
* Please note we will not be including an invoice to your client, if you would like a copy of the invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy
10. Coordinate with your clients and provide them virtual guidance/ mentorship to help them achieve great results during this shutdown period
* We will provide instructions for your clients to follow along as you educate them, so you can explain the process and the do’s and dont's
* These retail kits are a limited time offering during this uncertain lock-down period. Once salons are allowed to return to Business as Usual, these kits will be unavailable for retail
We are a global supplier and can deliver all around the globe! Check out our shipping guide on our website to see estimated rates. If you cannot see your country, please put your shipping address in at checkout and we will calculate a shipping cost for you.
Brow Code x Indus Valley Henna
How do I use Indus Valley Brow Code Henna?
Is this available worldwide?
Does the Henna last longer than the brow tint?
Yes, however - We always recommend offering both treatments in your brow studio or salon as the client may have a preference or find one or the other better and longer lasting. Everyone's skin is different.
Henna Vs Brow Tint:
Some people can be allergic to either product so we always recommend stocking both and giving your client the options to try both and work out what they prefer. Price point and time: Henna takes longer to perform but lasts slightly longer on the skin
If I am a distributer can I purchase this on the launch?
YES! Please email email@example.com to apply for distribution
Indus Valley Henna Tips from Melanie:
- Indus Valley Brow Code Henna comes in 5 ready to mix shades in capsule form. You are able to mix all shades together to create your very own variations to suit your clients desired colour.
- Brow Henna was created to stain the hair for up to 4-6 weeks. It also comes with an added bonus that it can stain the skin for anywhere between 7-12 days.
- Mix the henna paste 10-15 minutes PRIOR to use. This will prepare the formula for a smooth application. This also helps to ensure the green to yellow glow is not as prominent whilst the product is developing.
- For clean and flawless results; wax using Brow Code Design and Define hot wax, tweeze or thread prior to application. Ensure application is strictly inside the desired shape if hair has been removed.
- There is enough capsules to perform 300 sets of Brow Code brows - However you will need to re stock your Rose Water and scrub depending on how much of this product you use.
- Ensure the brow area has been thoroughly cleanses and scrubbed prior to henna application. This will assist with a longer lasting stain on the skin.
- Keep the brow area dry and free of any products for 24 hours after the Brow Code henna application to ensure you get the best possible stain
- All patch tests must be performed 48 hours prior to henna application. Use one of the darker colours when performing this test patch.
- To achieve an even longer stain on the skin, you can also ask your client to gently scrub the brow the night before their henna treatment. Once the dead skin cells are removed, the henna will stick and stain longer to the new ones.
- There must be no sunless tan/self tanners used on the skin prior to Brow Henna application. This will turn the henna a green or yellow shade
- If your Henna dries fast during the application, you can use a mister to moisten up the area for a easier removal. When you go to remove the product, ensure your cotton pad is very moist. Let this sit on the skin for a few minutes to loosen the henna.
- For a flawless and even application first outline the brow shape with henna. Make sure there are no ridges as this will result in an uneven result.
- The consistency is one of the most important factors of Henna application; The paste should not be too thick as it will result in a patchy, uneven stain. Add small amounts of Rose Water as you need to ensure your mixture remains even and smooth. The Henna should glide off the brush and be soft and easy to apply.
- What are the circle/spheres in the formula? It is hard to mix?? These spheric grains a key component to our unique Henna formula which is approved and compliant to the highest standards in EU and AU. These grains should almost completely be broken by the time you go to apply. You can also break them up by pressing on them with your brush to disperse the ingredients into the formula.
- Take your time to perform a very even, precise application. When layering, don’t let the henna dry out as it will stop processing. It is recommended you apply a thin first layer and add small bits as you go to keep it moist. Once you have the colour you are after, remove the henna.
We don't recommend the Lamination and the Henna be used together as the hairs become incredibly porous and causes the tint to react incredibly fast! Because Henna requires time to develop, you will find the hairs will over process before the stain has a chance to develop and it won't last as long as it should.
We advise if you would like to offer Lamination and Henna together that you offer them as 2 treatments across 2 days to give the Lamination the 24 hours it needs to develop before applying Henna over the top.
Do you have to be a professional to use Brow Code wax and tint?
Yes, you must be a professional aesthetician/beauty therapist, makeup artist, work in the beauty field, or be a salon professional.
I am clicking on shop and it won't let me buy the tint or wax?
If you are not logged in or approved as a PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT, you will not be able to view the professional products.
How do I create an account and get approved?
Please fill out your details under 'For Professionals' in order to register.
What do I do after I have followed the instructions to create an account? I still can't shop?
Professional access is restricted and protected for professional make-up artists and salon professionals only. After you apply for an account it can take up to 48 hours for your account to bet approved. Once approved ensure you log in to purchase.
I have received my email but cannot purchase Pro items?
You need to log in when you enter the website. Once you are approved and activated for wholesale privileges please log in using your username and password. You are now part of the Brow Code fam! You are now able to shop Brow Code professional.
To shop using your wholesale privileges you must be logged in. Once logged in you will receive special pricing as well as access to all professional stock.
I haven't heard back and it has been 1 week?
We apologise if you have not heard back within our 48 hour time frame. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject LOST REGISTRATION and this will be looked at right away for you.
We ship all packages with an invoice that can be found along with the product. If you need a copy of the invoice, you can find this in your account under your order number. Alternatively, if you would like a PDF version, please email email@example.com with your order number and request an invoice from us.
Brow Tint is perfectly safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, however we do not recommend performing Henna and Lamination treatments. This is due to the risk of chemicals sinking into the skin and potentially entering the blood stream. If your pregnant or breastfeeding client would still like to receive Henna & Lamination treatments despite this information, please ask them to consult with their healthcare professional first.
Tint: Up to 1 week on the skin & 3 - 4 weeks on the brow hairs.
Henna: Up to 2 weeks on the skin & 4 - 6 weeks on the brow hairs.
Lamination: 6 - 8 weeks on the brow hairs.
- Step 1: 5-8 minutes. No longer than 9 minutes.
- Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
- Step 3: Client to remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
Lamination Hair Type Guide:
- Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 4-5 minutes
- Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 5-7 minutes
- Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 7-10 minutes
Application times vary depending on customer, desired intensity and results achieved between 5-12 minutes. The longer you leave it, the darker the result and stain.
Apply your first layer to the brow then allow to develop until desired stain is achieved. Keep the area moist by applying small amounts of paste to the brow to allow the Henna to continue to develop. If left to dry, Henna will stop developing therefore you should keep it moist until you are satisfied with the colour. Do not exceed 25 minutes in development time. Once the required stain has been achieved, reactivate the top layer by applying Rose Water for a smoother removal.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, however we do not control shipping rates in house – these are standard rates. Click here for more shipping information.
How long does shipping take?
Brow Code is based in Australia and we ship all orders from our warehouse located on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Orders within Australia are subject to local postal services and orders outside of Australia are subject to customs and clearance. Please see below for our delivery times and note that these do not include our processing and packaging times within our warehouse.
Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery. Brow Code uses Startrack, Fastway and Border Xpress.
Outside of Australia
Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery. Brow Code uses FedEx and DHL for international orders. FedEx shipping is 3 – 7 business days and DHL shipping is 3 – 10 business days.
In order to make purchases from the "Trade Only" range while you are studying you will need to create a professional account and upload your student ID. To do this, follow the below steps;
1. Click "Create Trade Account"
2. Fill in Personal Details including email address
3. Select "Professional Certification" as the option
4. Upload your student ID or acceptance letter
5. Enter address and phone details
6. Create a Password
7. Click "Create Account"
Please note it can take up to 24 hours for our team to review and approve, you will receive an email from us if we require more information or once you have been approved. If you do not hear within 24 hours please check your spam mail, if you have no communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line REGISTRATION LOST
How do I use your tint, I didn't get instructions?
What are those white applicators and where do I get them?
These are our brow tinting applicators. They come with each of our brow tints inside the box. These can be sterilized carefully and reused until the tint runs out.
My tint won't work, what am I doing wrong?
Melanie Marris has released a Virtual Masterclass Series in which you can learn her secrets to create the perfect brow. Please find out more information on: www.
I am trying to use the wax but it won't melt properly?
Our wax is evenly heated sitting between 3-4 on a standard 1L beauty wax pot e.g. Beauty Pro. All pots vary however it must be a honey like consistency with a smooth application. If it is not, it needs to be turned up.
We don’t provide pricing advice simply because your circumstances are likely different from the next person and the range is anywhere from $30 to $150.
What we do recommend is for you to identify:
- Your demographic
- Your personal skill level
- Years of experience in the industry
- Competition around you
- Current treatment pricing
You should also factor in the time it will take to perform the treatment and take into account that Brow Code is a premium product and can naturally invite a higher fee. Combine these factors together and you will be able to determine a price that you are comfortable with for your business.
We are so excited that you are interested in Brow Code signature brows! We don't keep a registry of our businesses but what I recommend is jumping onto Instagram and searching for local salons in your area. Our Brow Code fam post their amazing work and tag us frequently so you will be able to see which salons near you offer Brow Code. You can always reach out and ask the directly too!