1. Do you have to be a professional to use Brow Code wax and tint?
Yes, you must be a professional aesthetician/beauty therapist, makeup artist, work in the beauty field, or be a salon professional.
2. I am clicking on shop and it won't let me buy the tint or wax?
If you are not logged in or approved as a PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT, you will not be able to view the professional products.
3. How do I create an account and get approved?
Please fill out your details under 'For Professionals' in order to register.
4. What do I do after I have followed the instructions to create an account? I still can't shop?
You will then receive a confirmation acceptance email within 48 hours. The process of your account being activated and you receiving a confirmation activation email can take up to 48 hours.
Professional access is restricted and protected for professional make-up artists and salon professionals only.
5. I have received my email and I have tried to shop but it won't let me into see the wax and tint?
You need to log in when you enter the website. Once you are approved and activated for wholesale privileges please log in using your username and password. You are now part of the Brow Code fam! You are now able to shop Brow Code professional.
6. To shop using your wholesale privileges you must be logged in. Once logged in you will receive special pricing as well as access to all professional stock.
7. I haven't heard back and it has been 1 week?
We apologise if you have not heard back within our 48 hour time frame. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject LOST REGISTRATION and this will be looked at right away for you.
8. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, however we do not control shipping rates in house – these are standard rates. Click here for more shipping information.
9. Do you have any Distributers?
Yes, we will soon have a global distribution for Brow Code, however countries with current distributers are:
10. I am trying to use the wax but it won't melt properly?
Our wax is evenly heated sitting between 3-4 on a standard 1L beauty wax pot e.g. Beauty Pro. All pots vary however it must be a honey like consistency with a smooth application. If it is not, it needs to be turned up.
11. My tint won't work, what am I doing wrong?
All of our Brow Code tints come with instructions on the inside of the box. All tints are to be used by a beauty professional with training in this field.
- Ensure you mix your tint to a creamy consistency for easy application.
- You can mix all shades together to create a variation of shades.
12. Does Melanie teach her brow styling skills?
To update your training skills or to learn a new technique, please head to this link.
Melanie has launched a Virtual Masterclass for her in demand MM Technique. You will see an in depth version of how to achieve her amazing results using Brow Code.
13. This didn't help?
For all other enquiries/help please email: email@example.com. Our team are always on standby and ready to help you with any questions.
Brow Code looks forward to supplying you with the highest quality professional range of tools and cosmetics and supporting you on your journey into brow styling.