1. When will Brow Code Indus Valley Henna be available?
PRE LAUCH IS 1st OF SEPTEMBER 2019 - Register above to be notified first.
2. Is this available worldwide?
3. Does the Henna last longer than the brow tint?
Yes, however - We always recommend offering both treatments in your brow studio or salon as the client may have a preference or find one or the other better and longer lasting. Everyone's skin is different.
4. Henna Vs Brow Tint:
Some people can be allergic to either product so we always recommend stocking both and giving your client the options to try both and work out what they prefer. Price point and time: Henna takes longer to perform but lasts slightly longer on the skin
5. How much is the HENNA KIT?
Price to be confirmed on launch
6. If I am a distributer can I purchase this on the launch?
YES! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for distribution
7. Will you have instructions for how to use?
YES! Upon launch we will release our instruction guide for you all to create amazing Henna Brows
8. Indus Valley Brow Code Henna comes in 5 ready to mix shades in capsule form. You are able to mix all shades together to create your very own variations to suit your clients desired colour.
9. How long does Brow Henna last?
Brow Henna was created to stain the hair for up to 4-6 weeks. It also comes with an added bonus that it can stain the skin for anywhere between 7-12 days.
10. Mix the henna paste 5-10 minutes PRIOR to use. This will prepare the formula for a smooth application. This also helps to ensure the green to yellow glow is not as prominent whilst the product is developing.
11. For clean and flawless results; wax using Brow Code Design and Define hot wax, tweeze or thread prior to application. Ensure application is strictly inside the desired shape if hair has been removed.
12. How many applications can you get out of one kit:
There is enough capsules to perform 300 sets of Brow Code brows - However you will need to re stock your Rose Water and scrub depending on how much of this product you use.
13. Ensure the brow area has been thoroughly cleanses and scrubbed prior to henna application. This will assist with a longer lasting stain on the skin.
14. Keep the brow area dry and free of any products for 24 hours after the Brow Code henna application to ensure you get the best possible stain
15. All patch tests must be performed 48 hours prior to henna application. Use one of the darker colours when performing this test patch.
16. To achieve an even longer stain on the skin, you can also ask your client to gently scrub the brow the night before their henna treatment. Once the dead skin cells are removed, the henna will stick and stain longer to the new ones.
17. There must be no sunless tan/self tanners used on the skin prior to Brow Henna application. This will turn the henna a green or yellow shade
18. If your Henna dries fast during the application, you can use a mister to moisten up the area for a easier removal. When you go to remove the product, ensure your cotton pad is very moist. Let this sit on the skin for a few minutes to loosen the henna.
19. For a flawless and even application first outline the brow shape with henna. Make sure there are no ridges as this will result in an uneven result.
20. The consistency is one of the most important factors of Henna application; The paste should not be too thick as it will result in a patchy, uneven stain. Add small amounts of Rose Water as you need to ensure your mixture remains even and smooth. The Henna should glide off the brush and be soft and easy to apply.
21. What are the circle/sheres in the formula? It is hard to mix??
These spheric grains a key component to our unique Henna formula which is approved and compliant to the highest standards in EU and AU. These grains should almost completely be broken by the time you go to apply. You can also break them up by pressing on them with your brush to disperse the ingredients into the formula.
22. Take your time to perform a very even, precise application. You can try layering 2-3 times for 10-15 minutes or one application for 20-25 minutes and see which gives you the deepest results. When layering - You must wait for this to completely dry before adding your new layer and then wait until all 3 layers are dried together prior to removing.
For all further enquiries please sit tight until we drop this world class BROW HENNA