Advanced Lustre Kit
1. Brow Code’s Lustre Brow Adhesive
2. Lustre Lamination Kit
3. Brow Wrap
ABOUT EACH ITEM:
Brow Code’s Lustre Brow Adhesive is a water-soluble brow adhesive used to fix the hairs in place prior to Lustre Brow Lamination.
Directions: Prior to Step 1 in our Lustre Lamination Kit, apply Brow Code’s Lustre Brow Adhesive evenly throughout the brow in a thin layer. Use a disposable spoolie brush to comb and fix the hairs in place in an upward direction. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in. Once dry, you can apply Step 1 on top of this and continue all directions as seen on The Lustre Kit.
Brow Code Lustre Lamination Kit
- Vegan Friendly Formula!
- Services per Lustre Kit: approx 15-18
- We recommend purchasing Brow Gold along with this Lamination kit in order to provide the full recommended experience for customers, as well as the recommended after-care retail product.
Lustre Lamination Instructions:
Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
1. Apply the Brow Adhesive as per above steps.
2. Apply Brow Code Lustre Step 1 - Brow Perming Solution to one brow at a time. Take care to keep solution to the hair area only. Cover brows with Brow Wrap to ensure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave for 5-8 minutes but no longer than 9 minutes.
3. Remove the cling wrap and remove Step 1 with a dry cotton tip. If any excess product remains, use a damp cotton tip to remove from the tips of the hairs. Apply Step 2 - Brow Fixing Solution to both brows. Cover again using your Brow Wrap to fix the hairs into place. Leave on for 5-8 minutes but no longer than 9 minutes.
4. Remove the Brow Wrap and remove Step 2 with a dry cotton tip. If any excess product remains, use a damp cotton tip to remove from the tips of the hairs. Apply Brow Code tint (or colour deposit) using the Brow Code 122 brush for application of colour.
5. After completing the tinting service, apply Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and the skin. Instruct the client to remove after 2 hours with a dry cotton tip or pad.
6. Retail the Brow Gold Oil to your client and instruction them to nourish their skin and hair daily. Purchase Brow Gold separately HERE.
Step 1: 5-8 minutes. No longer than 9 minutes.
Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: Client to remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 4 - 5 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 5 - 7 Minutes
Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 7 - 10 Minutes
- Tint and other colour deposit techniques develop much faster after lamination due to porous hair. We therefore advise to reduce your timings and watch the development of the colour closely.
- Brow Lamination must always be performed before waxing, threading or plucking treatments. IF performing this service after to tidy brows - You must completely avoid getting ANY solution on the area to be waxed.
- Do not apply scrubs to the eyebrow area before lamination.
- Never use the same brush to apply Step 1 and Step 2. You must use two disposable brushes for both steps.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with distilled water.
HOW BROW LAMINATION WORKS:
When the Brow Perming Solution is applied, the chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to morph and move into a new shape.
When the Brow Fixing Solution is applied, the hair bond remodels into the new shape.
The Brow Keratin is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin.
NOTE: The new brow design and shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to emphasise that the client follows the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment.
BROW LAMINATION CLIENT AFTERCARE:
What should and should not be done 24 hours post treatment for longevity of results:
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Brow Code Gold Brow Growth Oil daily.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for one week prior and 48 hours after treatment.
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice. Be sure to let the technician know of any adverse reactions.