Shipping from Oct 23rd. Any order containing a Pre-sale item will not be sent until everything is in stock.
The Brow Code Conditioning Cleanser should be used to prepare the skin prior to using the Brow Code Brow Scrub and Henna.The cleanser is formulated with naturally hydrating and conditioning properties to ensure the skin under the brow and the brow hair will better penetrate the Henna for a prolonged stain.
HENNA APPLICATION STEPS:
1. CLEANSE the brows gently using a pea size for each brow with the Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Brow Conditioning Cleanser
2. EXFOLIATE the brow area gently using a pea size for each brow with the Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Brow Scrub. By removing the dead skin cells, this will allow an even application and the Henna will better penetrate the skin.
3. MIX one Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Henna Capsule with 1 to 1.5 ml or 25 Drops of Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Rose Water
4. SMOOTHLY APPLY a light coat of your Henna mix in a shapely format to the brow:
- 1st coat apply and let dry (10-15mins)
- 2nd coat apply and let dry (10-15mins)
- The henna will begin to turn matte as it is drying.
- For greys and very stubborn hair a 3rd coat may be needed. 3rd coat (8-15 mins)
5. GENTLY REMOVE the Henna using water from the inner eye to the outer eye. Be sure not to scrub back and forth, brow hairs are delicate and you do not want to pull them.
6. APPLY BROW GOLD oil using one drop for each brow. Gently let this absorb whilst you lightly wipe the ointment across from the start of the brow at the inner eye to the end of the brow at the temple. Press the pressure points on the brow for further relaxation
7. TO FINISH explain your after care reminding your client not to wet the area for 24 hours. Retail the Brow Gold oil to stimulate hair growth and re-book your client for 6 weeks time.