Shipping from Oct 23rd. Any order containing a Pre-sale item will not be sent until everything is in stock.
Specially formulated with botanical ingredients and extracts, the Brow Code Indus Valley Henna is sourced from the finest Henna plantations in addition with carefully selected herbal extracts and essential oils to provide a longer lasting, vibrant Henna tint. Ammonia Free, Natural Powder.
Each Henna tube contains 50 measured capsules (125mg) with each capsule representing the correct measurement for one treatment. The handy capsule measurement prevents messy product wastage.
For professionals only. Avoid Contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Guide to using the Indus Valley Brow Code Henna
STEP 1: Test Patch
Always test patch first time Henna clients. It is safest to test for an allergy 48 hours prior to treatment. Apply a dot of Henna to the inner wrist, remove after 15 minutes. If there is no reaction occurring, you are safe to use our Henna on your clients. Please note: Reactions can occur or build up at any time. Please always still continue to ask your client during each treatment if the skin feels ok.
STEP 2: Consult
Spend 3 minutes of your treatment time to explain the Henna process to your clients and thoroughly go through the clients desired results. It is important to be on the same page with your client and to ensure they understand what their result is going to be.
STEP 3: Shape
Shape the brow using Brow Code's Design & Define Hot Wax to ensure the brow is set in a sleek and defined style and that all baby hairs are removed.
STEP 4: Colour Selection
Brow Code x Indus Valley Henna is available in various shades. Take a good look at which color suits your customer, and discuss their wishes in depth. It is difficult to determine in advance how a color will develop and is dependent on skin type. For that reason, it’s better not to go too dark the first time. Repeat the process rather than having an upset customer who finds their eyebrows too dark. You can slightly soften the color with the Brow Code Tint Remover. But remember that Brow Henna has been developed for a long-lasting result that does not brush it off easily.
STEP 5: Mixing Ratio
Use one capsule with 1 to 1.5 ml or 25 Drops of Rose Water
1. CLEANSE the brows gently using a pea size for each brow with the Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Brow Cleanser
2. EXFOLIATE the brow area gently using a pea size for each brow with the Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Brow Scrub. By removing the dead skin cells, this will allow an even application and the Henna will better penetrate the skin.
3. MIX one Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Henna Capsule with 1 to 1.5 ml or 25 Drops of Indus Valley Brow Code Henna Rose Water
4. SMOOTHLY APPLY a light coat of your Henna mix in a shapely format to the brow:
- 1st coat apply and let dry (10-15mins)
- 2nd coat apply and let dry (10-15mins)
- The henna will begin to turn matte as it is drying.
- For greys and very stubborn hair a 3rd coat may be needed. 3rd coat (8-15 mins)
5. GENTLY REMOVE the Henna using water from the inner eye to the outter eye. Be sure not to scrub back and forth, brow hairs are delicate and you do not want to pull them.
6. APPLY BROW GOLD oil using one drop for each brow. Gently let this absorb whilst you lightly wipe the ointment across from the start of the brow at the inner eye to the end of the brow at the temple. Press the pressure points on the brow for further relaxation
7. TO FINISH explain your after care reminding your client not to wet the area for 24 hours. Retail the Brow Gold oil to stimulate hair growth and re-book your client for 6 weeks time.