PRE-ORDER Lustre Brow Lamination Step 3 - Keratin Nourish
NOTE: This item will not be shipped out until December 7th. Any order including this item will not be shipped until we can fulfil the entire order.
PROFESSIONALS - Please ensure you login to access Trade / wholesale pricing.
- Vegan-Friendly Formula! We use a Vegan-friendly Keratin solution to ensure we adhere to strict Vegan guidelines
- Services per Lustre Kit: approx 15-18
- We recommend purchasing Brow Gold along with Lamination in order to provide the full recommended experience.
BROW CODE LUSTRE LAMINATION STEPS:
Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
1. Apply Brow Adhesive evenly throughout the brow in a thin layer. Use a disposable spoolie brush to comb and fix the hairs in place in an upward direction. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in. Once dry, move on to the next step.
2. On top of the adhesive layer, apply a pea-sized amount of Step 1 (Brow Perming Solution) to one brow at a time. Apply the solution to the hair area only. Cover brows with Brow Wrap and make sure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave to process for 5-9 minutes. Refer below for Lamination hair type guide.
3. Remove the Brow Wrap and remove Step 1 with a dry cotton tip. Apply Step 2 (Brow Fixing Solution) to each brow using a new cotton tip. Cover brows with Brow Wrap and make sure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave to process for 5-9 minutes. Refer below for Lamination hair type guide.
4. Remove the Brow Wrap and remove Step 2 with a dry cotton tip. If desired, apply Brow Code Tint using the Brow Code 122 brush to add colour to the brows. Please be mindful that Lamination increases the depth of colour. Take care with the timing process for Tint by watching the development of the colour closely.
5. Apply Step 3 (Brow Keratin Nourish Cream) to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and skin – brush through using a spoolie. Remove after 2 hours with a dry cotton tip or pad.
6. Use Brow Code Brow Gold Oil to nourish your skin and hair daily, ensuring the hair does not dry and curl. For maintenance, each morning your Laminated brows will require styling by brushing and setting in place. See below Lamination Before & Aftercare for full details.
Step 1: 5-8 minutes. No longer than 9 minutes.
Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: Client to remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5 - 7 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 7 - 8 Minutes
Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 8 - 9 Minutes
- Tint and other colour deposit techniques develop much faster after lamination due to porous hair. We therefore advise to reduce your timings and watch the development of the colour closely.
- Brow Lamination must always be performed before waxing, threading or plucking treatments. IF performing this service after to tidy brows - You must completely avoid getting ANY solution on the area to be waxed.
- Do not apply scrubs to the eyebrow area before lamination.
- Never use the same brush to apply Step 1 and Step 2. You must use two disposable brushes for both steps.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with distilled water.
HOW BROW LAMINATION WORKS:
When the Brow Perming Solution is applied, the chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to morph and move into a new shape. When the Brow Fixing Solution is applied, the hair bond remodels into the new shape. The Brow Keratin is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin.
NOTE: The new brow design and shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to emphasise that the client follows the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment.
BROW LAMINATION CLIENT PRE & AFTERCARE:
What should and should not be done 24 hours post-treatment for the longevity of results:
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Brow Code Gold Brow Growth Oil daily.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours prior and 48 hours after treatment.
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice. Be sure to let the technician know of any adverse reactions.